Paella Cooking Class$125 USD / person
It's la bomba!
Our culinary expert will walk you through the steps of making the perfect paella, while answering all of your paella questions. In a step-by-step cooking demonstration, we'll cover:
- How to use key ingredients like saffron, chorizo, and rice to create a balanced dish in flavor and texture
- The significance of the paella pan and its culinary and historical merits
- Creating paella variations using different ingredients
By the end of the class, you'll be able to build and make a paella dish that is uniquely your own.
Recipe makes 6 servings. Great for sharing a meal with family and friends!
📋 Want a more detailed breakdown? See the run of show.
🌾 Dietary Accommodations: Recipe is adjustable. Kit comes with chorizo, you can bring your own proteins like chicken or shrimp to customize your dish. Gluten-free and vegan options are available at no additional cost.
🥜 Note: All kits come from a facility containing known food allergens, including, but not limited to: wheat, eggs, milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, and various fruits.
📦 Shipping: U.S. only. No shipping to AK, HI, or PR. No P.O. boxes.
- Designed Invitation for Participants
- Culturally Representative Host
- Paella Cooking Kit
- Address Collection Form
- US Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Zoom Link
- Additional Ingredients & Supplies
- Kitchen Table Space
- Mailing Addresses
- Ability to Use Zoom (Free)
- Access to Zoom Chat