What is Confetti’s Shipping Insurance Policy?
Your team’s experience is our top priority. This Policy outlines how Confetti protects Initial and Secondary Orders submitted within Standard and Secondary Lead Time Windows. Confetti ships domestically within the U.S.* through third-party carriers to bring the fun to your teams’ doorsteps, and our planning processes are designed to make sure all packages arrive before your big day. Between the warehouse and the front door, factors like weather and operational delays outside of our control can complicate matters. In other words, when ship happens we will be with you every step of the way!
*Some experiences may have state shipping restrictions due to local laws. These restrictions will always be listed on the experience’s page in the How it Works section.
What does "covered" mean?
Insurance coverage means that Confetti will provide solutions for affected experience participants, free of charge. In the cases outlined below, Confetti will ensure that lost or damaged items are replaced at our expense.
Orders placed within Standard Lead Time windows: When possible, our Shipping Operations team will source local alternatives. These will be procured at Confetti’s expense when official replacements cannot be delivered in time for an event.
Please note: When it comes to replacements and backups, Confetti cannot guarantee delivery prior to the event or an exact match to the official kit.
Confetti's insurance policy covers:
- Packages that arrive damaged or are missing key components (coverage may be restricted to the affected items rather than the whole kit)
- Packages lost or damaged while in the carrier’s possession
- Perishable items that arrive unusable due to spoilage
- (Standard Lead Time orders only) Packages that are delayed due to weather, vendor, or carrier issues
Lost, delayed, or damaged kits
For Standard Lead Time:
For all kits covered by this insurance policy, an official replacement kit will be provided directly from our vendor. If an official replacement kit will not arrive in time for the event, we will think outside the box to make it right.
When possible, our resourceful Shipping Operations Team will research local sources or shipping alternatives to ensure attendees have the item(s) they need to participate. In these cases, we will do our best to source items as closely related to the original as possible, but cannot guarantee an exact match. Our goal is to make sure there is something fun for each recipient to enjoy and participate in the experience with their team.
For Rushed or Secondary Lead Time:
Kits covered by this insurance policy that were ordered on a Rushed/Secondary Timeline will still be replaced free of charge, with restrictions. We cannot guarantee that replacements will arrive in time for the event, and we will not be able to source local alternatives or backups.
Confetti’s policy does not cover:
- Issues reported outside of the designated windows: 2 Business Days for non-perishables, 1 Business Day for perishables and plants
- Perishable items (including plants) that are unusable due to negligence
- Bulk Shipping: When kits have been delivered to an originally submitted address, our policy does not cover transit or delivery if kits are reshipped or distributed from that original location.
- Packages marked as delivered or held by third-party systems
- Packages that do not arrive on time due to late address submissions
- Packages that are misplaced or undeliverable due to incorrect, incomplete, or invalid addresses (including people who have moved, or recipients with names not listed at the address. Please ensure that attendees double-check address submissions)
- Failed deliveries that occur because someone at the address refused the package, the delivery person could not access the delivery location, or the recipient was not home/able to sign for/receive the package
- Packages returned to sender after the carrier attempts delivery or the package is held for customer pickup
- Issues associated with orders that were altered after the original submission (holds, reroutes, or changed addresses)
The customer is responsible for the replacement costs of any packages that meet the above conditions.
Reporting issues with kits
If you or one of your participants encounters an issue with a package that has been delivered or is missing, please notify us by submitting to our Shipping Outreach Form. Solutions and determinations regarding insurance coverage will be subject to the policy outlined above. For issues with incorrect items, damaged kits, or spoiled ingredients, photos will be required for our Shipping Operations team to open an investigation or seek resolution. Submissions that do not accurately represent the issue may be subject to delays in processing.
Issues regarding damaged packages must be reported to our team within 2 Business Days of delivery. Issues with perishable components must be reported within 1 Business Day of delivery.* Confetti requires at least 1 Business Day to process these submissions. We cannot guarantee the timely processing of reports if submissions do not align with these windows.
*Please note this policy only applies to packages shipped domestically within the U.S (not including PR, HI, and AK).
Rescheduling due to shipping issues
It’s always unfortunate when severe shipping issues arise, but our support team will be with you every step of the way. In the very rare event that a significant number of your kits are affected due to reasons beyond our control, we’ll work with you as a team to decide the best course of action. These solutions may equal but are not limited to:
- Rescheduling for a later date
- Sending a video tutorial
- Running a different event
- A combination of the above solutions
Confetti cares deeply about the quality of your experience. Your satisfaction and your trust in our team is super important to us! We will do everything in our power to make things right and fair for everyone involved.