Coffee Tasting$75 USD / person
Rise and grind
In this in-depth virtual tasting experience, a coffee professional will discuss how coffee is grown and processed and guide participants in tasting and describing a variety of coffee flavors. Followed by a Q&A where participants can ask about anything coffee!
This session typically covers:
- A short introduction on the process of making coffee
- Tasting at least 3 different types of coffee samplings from your kit: assessing appearance, aroma, taste, and body
- Where do your coffee beans come from? In between sips, participants will learn about the international origins and history of coffee.
- Best practices on preparing and serving brewed coffee, including grinding and brewing methods
📋 Want a more detailed breakdown? See the run of show.
☕ Note: This activity is not suitable for people with any coffee ingredient allergies.
📦 Shipping: U.S. only. No shipping to AK, HI, or PR. No P.O. boxes.
- Designed Invitation for Participants
- Coffee Expert
- Coffee Tasting Kit
- Address Collection Form
- US Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Zoom Link
- At Least 2 Mugs
- At Least 2 Teaspoons
- Access to Boiling Hot Water
- Mailing Addresses
- Ability to Use Zoom (Free)
- Access to Zoom Chat
Such a good experience! Booking and organizing were simple as can be, communication was top notch, and the experience itself exceeded expectations. Would definitely use Confetti again!
I was very impressed with the packaging and contents of the coffee tasting kit. Our host was knowledgeable and very laid back as they guided us through the tasting. Would highly recommend this event!
Bookings that are not completed 15 business days in advance will require Rush Processing. Please see our Shipping Policies for more details.