Chinese Tea Brewing Class$98 USD / person
Brew up some positivi-tea
Participants will learn how to brew tea using a Gaiwan, a ceremonial brewing bowl from the Ming dynasty. This age-old method allows for tea drinkers to taste the nuances in flavors and to experience a more intimate relationship with the tea they are drinking.
Our certified tea sommelier will also touch on:
- The international origins and history of tea
- How to properly taste and assess tea
- End of session group sharing and Q&A
📋 Want a more detailed breakdown? See the run of show.
🍵 Dietary Accommodations: Kits cannot be adjusted to accommodate dietary restrictions.
📦 Shipping: U.S. only. No shipping to AK, HI, or PR. No P.O. boxes.
🗓️ Availability: May be limited during AAPI Heritage Month. For the fastest booking process, we recommend submitting one request with multiple dates & times. Don’t see the date you’re looking for? AAPI History & Culture experiences are perfect for celebrating all year round!
- Designed Invitation for Participants
- Culturally Representative Host
- Gaiwan Tea Kit
- Address Collection Form
- US Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Extra Bowl or Cup
- Small Towel
- Access to Boiling Water
- Mailing Addresses (US Only)
- Ability to Use Zoom (Free)
- Access to Zoom Chat