Spring Wreath Making ClassFrom $85 USD / person
Ring in the spring
Participants will use an assortment of materials to create a live succulent or faux floral wreath in this interactive wreath making workshop. Using the provided kit, our talented teaching artist will show you how to:
- Cut decorative elements and attach them to the base with wire
- Use different materials and textures to create a balanced arrangement
By the end of class, you'll have a beautiful spring wreath to display in your home or office. Plus, you’ll learn wreath making skills that you can use to create your own festive and floral arrangements all year round!
📋 Want a more detailed breakdown? See the run of show.
📦 Shipping: U.S. and Canada only. No shipping to AK, HI, or PR. No P.O. boxes.
- Designed Invitation for Participants
- Arts & Crafts Instructor
- Wreath Making Kit
- Address Collection Form
- US Shipping & US Shipping Insurance
- Zoom Link
- Clean Workspace
- Mailing Addresses
- Ability to Use Zoom (Free)
- Access to Zoom Chat