DEI Conversations at Work$44 USD / person
Ready, set, take action!
Two professional actors / facilitators will lead your group through an interactive and educational experience, which will highlight and unpack tools for navigating the sometimes challenging world of DE&I! Using the Forum Theatre technique, participants will practice confronting a real life problem within a performance as both spectators and actors. This workshop will include:
- An introductory icebreaker game that will allow participants to experience responding vs. reacting
- A realistic acting scene relating to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Open reflection and discussion about solutions to the issues and feelings generated by the scene
- A re-enactment of the scene where 1-2 spectators are encouraged to participate as actors and apply proposed solutions to the issues addressed
By engaging in realistic scenarios, participants can gain a better understanding of how to tackle and address conflict through communication and empathy to ensure your workplace stays diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
Note: This workshop deals with sensitive topics and is meant to spark conversation. Be prepared for a good uncomfortable feeling. It's designed to help us all navigate and grow!
- Designed Invitation for Participants
- Professional Actors & Facilitators
- Pre-Workshop Questionnaire
- Zoom Link
- Cameras On
- Ability to Use Zoom (Free)
- Access to Zoom Chat