BYO Salsa Making ClassFrom $480 USD
In this hands-on class, a live cooking instructor will show your team how to make 3 authentic salsas from various Hispanic and Latin American countries, including:
- Salsa Roja: One of the most traditional and delicious salsas from Mexico, Salsa Roja is both easy to make and modify to your taste!
- Salsa Criolla: Found throughout Latin America and beyond, this Argentinian rendition blends sweet pepper with red wine vinegar to create a perfectly balanced condiment.
- Dominican Sazón: More of a seasoning than a salsa, Salsa de Sazón from the Dominican Republic will become your new go-to favorite marinade.
Each salsa is slightly different with simple variations that make it unique in taste and culture. While learning how to make each salsa, participants will also learn fun facts about the rich history and culture of the represented communities.
🌶️ Dietary Accommodations: Recipe ingredients are gluten-free and vegan. Participants can substitute their choice of ingredients if necessary.
📋 Want a more detailed breakdown? See the run of show.
- Designed Invitation for Participants
- Culturally Representative Host
- Shopping List
- Zoom Link
- Ingredients & Supplies
- Clean Workspace
- Ability to Use Zoom (Free)
- Access to Zoom Chat
Give your team a budget to purchase their required items with an online gift card!