Sustainability During the HolidaysFrom $450 USD
Be merry, and eco-friendly!
Did you know that 25% more waste is created during the holidays than any other time of the year?
Led by an eco-friendly expert, this class gift wraps all of the special elements of celebrating the holiday season with an environmental twist. Learn how to be sustainable during the holidays, including:
- How to shop and gift sustainably
- How to choose the most sustainable tree
- How to decorate your home or office sustainably
- How to eat and drink sustainably, including plant-based holiday dinner options
- How to decrease food waste, including statistics on why lowering food waste is so vital to reversing climate change
Inclusive of every budget and location, learn these simple ways you can give back throughout the winter holiday season — and beyond!
- Designed Invitation for Participants
- Eco-Friendly Expert
- Zoom Link
- Clean Desk Space
- Ability to Use Zoom (Free)
- Access to Zoom Chat
Kick back & relax while your group enjoys this experience from the comfort of their homes! This option is ideal for fully remote or distributed teams.
Back in the office? Teams split between the office and home? This hybrid experience with a virtual host is the option for you! Does not include A/V equipment. Learn more about hybrid events.
Our expert will show participants how to wrap their own gifts using sustainable materials from home. All you need to do is bring the supplies! Duration: ~75 mins.