Chocolate Bar Making Class$70 / person
From bean to bar
This class typically covers:
- A short introduction to the history of chocolate
- An explanation of the process from bean to bar
- Tasting and cracking cocoa beans
- Melting, pouring and decorating chocolate into custom chocolate bars
Dietary Accommodations: Gluten-free & vegan options for an additional $25 per person.
🥜 Note: All kits come from a facility containing known food allergens, including, but not limited to: wheat, eggs, milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, and various fruits.
📦 Shipping: US only. No international shipping. Additional costs may apply for warmer climates and seasons.
- Designed Invitation for Participants
- Sweet Chocolatier
- Chocolate Bar Making Kit
- Address Collection Form
- US Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Zoom Link
- Microwave Safe Bowls
- Mixing Spoons
- Microwave & Freezer
- Table Space
- Mailing Addresses
- Zoom Access
I loved it and my kiddos did too!
We loved the host, thought it was very organized and well planned, and liked that there were natural breaks in the process of making the chocolate that allowed it to be interactive.