BYO Charcuterie Board Making ClassFrom $480 USD
Cheesed to meat you
Beginning with an overview of the cheese making process and the history of charcuterie boards, participants will learn how to create a beautiful and varied charcuterie board. In this online charcuterie class, a live instructor will cover charcuterie board basics, including:
- How to choose charcuterie cheeses
- Detailed tasting notes on charcuterie board ingredients
- Charcuterie board building — learn tips and ideas on how to make an aesthetically pleasing board
- Drink pairing recommendations, leftover cheese storage tips, and board maintenance tips
Everyone will have a chance to share their charcuterie creations at the end and ask questions along the way. Choose to stay on the Zoom call afterwards to chat, snack, and enjoy your boards!
📋 Want a more detailed breakdown? See the run of show.
- Designed Invitation for Participants
- Expert Charcutier
- Shopping List
- Zoom Link
- Charcuterie Ingredients
- Sharp Knife
- Small Cutting Board
- Charcuterie Board
- Clean Table Space
- Ability to Use Zoom (Free)
- Access to Zoom Chat
Give your team a budget to purchase their required items with an online gift card!