Charcuterie Board Making Class$165 USD / person
Cheesed to meat you
Beginning with an overview of the cheese making process and the history of charcuterie boards, participants will learn how to create a beautiful and varied charcuterie board using the provided kit. In this virtual charcuterie class, a live instructor will cover charcuterie board basics, including:
- How to choose charcuterie meats and cheeses
- Detailed tasting notes on charcuterie board ingredients
- Charcuterie board building — learn tips and ideas on how to make an aesthetically pleasing board
- Drink pairing recommendations, leftover cheese storage tips, and board maintenance tips
Everyone will have a chance to share their charcuterie creations at the end and ask questions along the way. Choose to stay on the Zoom call afterwards to chat, snack, and enjoy your boards!
📋 Want a more detailed breakdown? See the run of show.
🧀 Dietary Accommodations: Vegetarian and gluten-free charcuterie kits available. Kits come with nuts but can be removed upon request.
🥜 Note: All kits come from a facility containing known food allergens, including, but not limited to: wheat, eggs, milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, and various fruits.
📦 Shipping: U.S. only. No shipping to AK, HI, or PR. No P.O. boxes.
- Designed Invitation for Participants
- Expert Charcutier
- Charcuterie Kit
- Address Collection Form
- US Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Zoom Link
- Sharp Knife
- Small Cutting Board
- Clean Table Space
- Mailing Addresses
- Ability to Use Zoom (Free)
- Access to Zoom Chat