Plague Doctor of Prague TourFrom $480 USD
Czech it out
Participants will explore the city of Prague, Czech Republic with Plague Doctor, A. Schamsky, who fought the Plague in 1713. In the original dress of a plague doctor, Schamsky will take participants on a journey through various centuries with only one purpose in mind: Survival!
This pre-recorded tour video with a live guide will cover:
- Shocking details of the pneumonic and bubonic plagues, which caused the deaths of approximately 200 million plague victims across history
- An interactive online tour over the famous Charles Bridge through the Old Town and up to the Jewish Quarter
- A quick stopover at the old St. Francis Hospital
- Conclusion of the tour will be at the Convent of St. Agnes
Participants are encouraged to ask questions throughout!
- Designed Invitation for Participants
- Engaging Virtual Tour Guide
- Zoom Link
- Ability to Use Zoom (Free)
- Access to Zoom Chat
We absolutely loved our guide for the event. He was hilarious and knowledgable. We have an office in Prague that joined as well and they were impressed!!
Our host was fantastic! The team really enjoyed the experience and learned so much. He kept the experienced engaging so that the team was immersed in the content. Great job!
Kick back & relax while your group enjoys this experience from the comfort of their homes! This option is ideal for fully remote or distributed teams.
Back in the office? Team members split between the office and home? This virtually hosted experience is the option for you! Does not include A/V equipment.