Composting BasicsFrom $450 USD
Let's break it down
An expert will share best practices for composting food scraps and set you up for composting in your own home, including:
- The importance of composting for the environment
- Different types of composting and their benefits
- An overview of ingredients, tools, and composting materials
Note: This is a lecture-style class. Participants will not actually be composting but will be learning how to compost so that they have the knowledge to do it themselves from home. No materials are needed!
📋 Want a more detailed breakdown? See the run of show.
🗓️ Availability: Due to overwhelming demand on Earth Day, availability for this experience may be limited. For the fastest booking process, we recommend submitting one request with multiple dates & times.
- Designed Invitation for Participants
- Eco-Friendly Instructor
- Zoom Link
- Ability to Use Zoom (Free)
- Access to Zoom Chat