What is the Refundable Attendance Policy?
Effective August 1, 2023, this policy is in place for customers who were unsure of their final headcount, booked an experience anticipating a higher number of attendees, and ultimately had a lesser turnout. This policy offers the flexibility to receive a refund in the form of Confetti Credits for the difference in headcount.
How do I obtain my refund?
- We ask that you reach out to our Customer Experience team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days of the event passing in order to receive your refund in the form of Confetti Credits. Requests that are received outside of that timeframe will no longer be eligible.
- Confetti Credits will be placed in your account within 1 business day, and will be available to use towards any future bookings for up to 2 years. ($1 = 1 Confetti Credit)
- If your request is received via phone or our live chat, we’ll transfer your request over to email to align next steps.
- At this time, we are unable to grant this refund back to a credit card or wire transfer. We appreciate your understanding here!
How do I know if I’m eligible for a refund?
In order to receive a refund for a lesser turnout, you must check all of the boxes for the following criteria:
- You must book an experience that is eligible for refund
- The event must be hosted through the standard Confetti Zoom meeting so we can verify attendance
- The cost must exceed the minimum spend requirement (if applicable)
- The request must be submitted for a refund within 2 business days of the event passing
- Customers with events that do not meet all of the above requirements will not be eligible for a refund this time around. Instead, we recommend booking for the minimum number of participants, and increasing it closer to the event date when you have a better understanding of how many people will attend.