1. Create an account
Sign-up is completely free! You do not need an account to browse, however, if you decide to book an experience, you will be prompted to create an account before completing payment.
2. Choose an experience
Confetti offers hundreds of experiences and is always adding unique experiences to its ever-growing catalog. The best way to browse through experiences is through our Curated Collections, which categorizes experiences based on type, occasion, group size, and more. If you’re booking an event for a specific holiday celebration, see our featured seasonal collections at the top.
To view all of our main collections, scroll down to “Other Collections”. If you already know what you’re looking for, use the search bar at the top. 🔍 Not sure about which experience would be a good fit for your team? Our team is here to help! Reach out to a representative via the live chat function or send us a message at email@example.com.
3. Customize your experience
Most of our experiences offer customization options, including format selections and upgrades. Now’s the time to also add Special Requests, if you have any. These include requesting time for brief introductions or taking photos of your group. While we can’t make any promises, we always do our best to accommodate. Event support will let you know if your request is possible via email or within your Event Briefing.
Still have questions? Click the “Get Help” button to read FAQs or speak with a representative via live chat.
4. Input your headcount & receive an instant quote
After reading about your experience of choice, choosing your customizations, and choosing your format, you may navigate to the “Headcount” tab on the right side of the screen. Inputting your exact headcount will generate an automatic price quote for you on the spot! Please note, if there is no place for you to input your headcount, it means that pricing is fixed regardless of the number of participants, or it is determined by other criteria like duration.
Pro-Tip: We recommend booking with your lowest expected headcount to lock in your experience, and increasing your headcount as needed so you do not overpay for spots.
5. Select a date & time
After clicking “Continue Booking”, you will be prompted to name your event and select your preferred date(s) and time(s).
For the fastest booking process, we recommend selecting black dates, which have times that are available for immediate payment and booking. To see if a slot is fully available, you’ll also need to input a specific time.
Gray dates are not available to select.
Yellow dates are unavailable or may have limited availability. If the date has limited availability, you can go ahead and select the date, however, it will require additional confirmation from our team. If you choose a yellow date, we recommend adding multiple dates to expedite confirmation of availability.
Pro-Tip: If you’re looking to plan multiple events, please plan them one at a time. If you’re not ready to pay yet, you can “Pause Planning” to save your event information, then continue planning your next experience. You can return to your event at any time from the “My Events” page. Paying for an event will also close it out so that you can start planning the next one!
6. Finalize & pay
Congrats, you’ve made it to the final step of the process! After you’ve added your Date & Time and reviewed the experience Requirements, you will be brought to the “Finalize” page. You will be able to input your payment details and click “Book Now” if your date and time is available, or if event support has approved your requested date.
If you selected a date with limited availability: You will still continue with the booking process to the “Finalize” page. However, instead of progressing to payment, you will have to “Request Confirmation” from event support who will reach out via email within one business day.
Your event is only reserved once payment is received in full. If you’re not yet ready to finalize payment but would still like to qualify for instant booking, you can return to the booking later – just make sure to complete payment before the stated deadline. If needed, you can also access our W-9 on this page. Once payment is submitted, your event is confirmed with us! You will receive a receipt via email, and event support will follow up shortly with an Event Briefing including next steps, your Zoom link, downloadable invitation, and additional details.
What if less people show up for my event? Can I get a refund?
- We do not issue refunds for a lesser turnout. Each experience has a specific deadline for when you must confirm your final headcount, shown under the “Book Now, Increase Later” tooltip under “Headcount”.
What payment methods are accepted?
- Credit Card: We accept all major credit cards. This is our preferred method of payment as it allows for instant booking.
- ACH / Wire Transfer: If you’d like someone else in your company to pay for the event, you can generate an “External Invoice” next to the “Pay Now” button. Please input your legal company name and your PO, if you have one. Clicking “Generate Invoice” will automatically send a copy of the invoice to your email address on file, which you can open and download to your computer. The invoice will provide an option for you to input credit card information or ACH banking information.
Confetti Credits: This is our internal crediting system. It’s super useful for streamlining payments, especially when there are multiple planners on a team! If you have Confetti Credits in your account, you will be able to apply these directly on the payment page to make a full or partial payment towards the event. Learn more about Confetti Credits and how to purchase them!
Where can I find pricing, headcount, duration, etc.?
We’ve located the most important information for easy access at the top. When booking an experience, here are some things to consider:
- Budget / pricing: Some experiences are priced per person (if the experience is per person pricing, this information will be located underneath the experience name), while others are based on tiers or groupings, allowing for a more flexible headcount.
- Minimum / maximum headcount: This is the minimum / maximum amount of people needed to book the experience. If your headcount exceeds the maximum headcount, please book multiple, separate events.
- Duration: Some experiences have a duration range. If the duration of the experience is customizable, you’ll be able to see the options in the ‘Choose a Duration’ section of the experience page.
- How It Works: While we don’t offer demos of our experiences, you can get the rundown of the experience and videos (if available) here.
- Includes: All Confetti experiences come with a designed invitation for participants, a live host, Zoom link, and briefing with event details.
- Required From You: Please review and make sure you have or will be able to prepare the necessary technological or material requirements.
- Community Love: Real reviews from real customers. Feel free to reach out to us via chat for more testimonials!