What can you expect after paying for an event with Confetti?
- Event confirmation: Once an event is paid for, you will receive an automated email containing your receipt. You can also find a copy of your receipt by clicking the hamburger menu (three dots) on the top right of your event overview page. From there, click 'Show Receipts' and you'll be able to download a copy! 🧾
- After completing your payment, your event is locked in on our calendar for that scheduled date and time. 🤝
- Follow-up: Our team will be in touch with you within one business day to provide all of your event information or collect more information from you or your participants, if needed (such as addresses for shipping)! We will contact you via the email you signed up with on our platform. (Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org, keep an eye out and add us to your contacts to avoid our emails going to spam!)
How do I receive the Zoom/event information? What is provided from Confetti prior to the event?
- Event materials & event briefing: When planning an event with Confetti, our goal is to take as many duties off of your plate as possible – once you book, we do all the heavy lifting! After payment is received, our team will work to gather your event materials (Zoom link, designed invitation, etc.), otherwise known as your event briefing. As soon as your event briefing has been finalized, you'll receive an email notification to review and sign. 🖊️
- Custom designed invites: To inform participants about your event, we always suggest sending out the custom designed invite provided in your event briefing to participants in advance to help spread the word! Confetti doesn't offer RSVP services at this time (coming soon!), so we recommend sending the invite to your invitees as an attachment via email or Slack to get them excited about what you've planned for them! ✉️
What type of communication can I expect from the Confetti team?
In summary, you will receive emails or further communication from our team that contain:
- Your receipt upon booking your event
- Forms for collecting participant information such as shipping addresses (when applicable)
- Any information-collection forms closing and submissions are finalized (when applicable)
- Confirmation of delivery for events with shipped components (when applicable)
- Email notification when your event briefing is completed and ready for review
- A pre-event check in email 2 days prior to your event
- A post-event email following your event with our Event Feedback Form
- A follow-up email with any post-event materials, such as an event photo or recording (1 business day after your event, when applicable)
Who should I reach out to if I have any questions after booking my event?
- If you have any questions pop up before your event, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience team via email at email@example.com, give us a call at (917) 310-3193 any time from Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM ET to 5:00 PM ET, or connect with us via the chat feature on our platform! We’re here to help. 📞
Ready for some team bonding fun? Here are some event guidelines to know for your upcoming event.